Homeopathy is a system of natural healthcare that has been used worldwide for over 200 years.
When you visit a homeopath
Why try homeopathy
Turn your Health around
Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health.
Making a Difference: Homeopathy Around The World
This feature length film is a wonderful way to learn more about the profession and how it is practised around the world. Making a Difference, Homeopathy Around The World was filmed and directed by Carol Boyce who is a frequent lecturer at the College.
Did you know…
• Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
• There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
• There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
• Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
• Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
• It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
• Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
• 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005