Award winning, professional training which leads you to automatic accreditation with the Society of Homeopaths and the other main registering bodies in the UK.
We are the only College in the North of the UK that has this accreditation. This means that your training takes you straight into practice as a homeopath.
Professional Training: A journey of personal development and insight.
Time: 4 Years.
Study: 11 College study weekends each year with home research and assignments, clinical observation and clinical supervision.
Informative – understand the depth of the philosophical and clinical insights of homeopathy
Exploratory – build confidence in the benefits of homeopathy in your life and those of your patients
Practical – supervised clinical experience treating short and long term disease
Connecting – forging a potentially lifelong, supportive network of like-minded people
Affordable – fees are £245 a month over 10 months.
Annual Course fees
£2450 or 10 months payments of £245
All the lecturers and students are very friendly. It’s a warm, caring environment and you are encouraged to learn at your own pace. Students are able to go to any of the lecturers for assistance and guidance at any time. It feels very much like an extended family.
Course Study Areas
- Fundamental principles, understanding health and disease, practical case-taking and management – traditionally called Philosophy in the profession
- Homeopathic remedies and their relationships– our Materia Medica
- Personal and Professional Development – the critical clinical skills of the homeopath like observation, active listening, reflection and ethical practise;
- Human Biology & Pathology – covering anatomy, physiology, advanced pathology and medical scienceCase taking skills
- Full assessment of learning & skills
Course Dates 2021/2022
- September 21 – 18/19
- October 21- 16/17
- November 21 – 13/14
- December 21 –11/12
- January 2022 – 15/16
- Feb 22 – 12/13
- Mar 22 – 19/20
- Apr 22 – 23/24
- May 22 – 14/15
- June 22 – 11/12
- July 22– 9/10