Here are some links to homeopathy-related websites that we have found interesting. If you want to suggest a website link, please contact us.
- http://www.abchomeopathy.com - "Has a free remedy finder which uses a plain English translation of Kent's Repertory. I don't know if most people are familiar with this already but the students in my tutor group had not seen it before. I've used it a few times and find it very quick and easy to use, although it has limitations such as no dreams section" Holly Fraser
- http://www.homeopath.co.uk - General resource
- http://www.homeopathyhome.com - "The best and original" Rochelle Marsden
8 http://www.interhomeopathy.org - An international homeopathic internet journal edited by Jan Scholten, Lou Klein and Ulrich Welte
- http://www.likecureslike.org - Has sections for homeopaths, including a materia medica of sea remedies.
- http://www.hpathy.com - "This is new up and coming one which I am on the board of. There is an excellent Ezine produced monthly" Rochelle Marsden
- http://www.olne.net - Online resource for professional homeopaths.
- http://www.minutus.org - "Offers articles on principles of homeopathy; homeopathic materia medica; works of pioneers of homeopathy like Samuel Hahnemann, Boenninghausen, etc.; history of homoeopathy; materia medica quizzes; notes on homeopathic remedies etc."
- http://www.spiritindia.com/ - "Can have some really good info on it, and discussion" Becs Field
- http://www.Hominf.org - "Loads of new proving info with provings available to download. Includes the likes of Peregrine Falcon and Plutonium." Sarah Miles
Websites of Homeopaths
- http://www.tinussmits.com/english/ Tinus Smits: Homeopathy and Vaccination site.
- http://www.homeopathy.ca Recommended by Ralf Jeutter for Andre Saine's work
- http://www.smeddum.net Resource site by Wendy Howard who lives and works in Scotland.
- http://www.dynamis.edu Jeremy Sherr's Dynamis School site
- http://www.thespiritofhomoeopathy.com Rajan Sankaran's site
- http://www.vithoulkas.com George Vithoulkas's site
- http://www.zajac-homeopath.co.uk Angela Zajac
Organisations & Conference Information
- http://www.homeopathy-ecch.org European Council of Classical Homeopathy Website
- http://www.homeopathyeurope.org European Website for medical homeopaths
- http://www.homeopathy.org North American Society of Homeopaths Site - Recommended by Ralf Jeutter
- http://www.homeoint.org/english/index.htm Internet resource including huge photo library of homeopaths.
- http://www.impact-imp.co.uk Impact Integrated Medicine Partnership: a social enterprise which provides acupuncture, chiropractic and homeopathy to patients with long term conditions, in primary care settings. The Impact website contains details of all aspects of Impact’s work, including evaluation of health outcomes, patients’ comments, brief case studies and a short DVD of patients’ experiences.
- http://www.chisuk.org.uk "Offers services to practitioners and has a good search engine, info, books, articles etc" Jane Bowdenleigh
- http://www.drfoster.co.uk Source of information on UK healthcare services. Recommended by Andy Kirk
- http://www.library.nhs.uk/Default.aspx The National Electronic Library for Health. "I use it a lot and find it very useful for all sorts of clobber - you can download patient info leaflets and all sorts of things" Deb Hughes
- http://www.rale.ca/recordings.htm A website that has a collection of audible respiratory sounds. "We had a really good lecture about stethoscopes in HB & P and this website might have been useful on a handout so people could listen to what they are listening for" Katie Bowden
- http://www.bnf.org British National Formulary
- http://www.patient.co.uk Comprehensive, free, up-to-date health information as provided by GPs to patients during consultations
- http://www.vaccination.co.uk "Has a very informative and rounded view about vaccination" Angie Smyth
- http://www.paul_smith.doctors.org.uk/ArchaicMedicalTerms.htm "I came across this website by chance and thought it might be useful sometime. Eg I’ve learnt that all those references to treating ‘Hysterical’ women meant women with inflammation of the uterus." Karen Roberts
Thanks to Katie Bowden, Jane Bowdenleigh, Becs Field, Deb Hughes, Ralf Jeutter, Andy Kirk, Rochelle Marsden, Sarah Miles, Karen Roberts and Angie Smyth for their recommendations.