New blog about Homeopathy and Health here soon!
Search terms: homeopathy uk, alternative medicine course, homeopathy courses, natural medicine training, naturopathy training, homeopathy courses online, complementary medicine course, complementary medicine training, study homeopath , homeopathy training, alternative medicine training, study homeopathy, homeopathy qualification, study alternative medicine, homeopathy seminar, homeopathy accreditation, homeopathy accredited, homeopathy courses, homeopathic courses online
courses in homeopathy, homeopathic courses, homeopathic schools, homeopathy courses online, college of homeopathy, homeopathy training, homeopathic online courses, online homeopathy courses, homoeopathy course, homeopathy online courses, homeopathic training, school of homeopathy, learn homeopathy online, homeopathy online course, homeopathic classes, homeopathic course, homeopathy education, homeopathy school, homeopathy classes, college of homeopathic medicine, homeopathy degree, homeopathy schools, homeopathic degree, learn homeopathy, learning homeopathy, homeopathy course online, homeopathic schools online, homeopathic medicine school, homeopathy study online, homeopathic doctor education, homeopathy classes online, homeopathic doctor school, homeopathic certification online, homeopathic certification, homeopathy college, homeopathy home study course, homeopathy training distance learning
Did you know…
• Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
• There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
• There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
• Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
• Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
• It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
• Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
• 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is – have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005